To make a reservation today please call us at (734)699-8500. If you have any questions feel free to call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we can also offer service to certain surrounding areas such as Canton, Plymouth, Livonia, Westland, Ypsilanti, Garden City, and Northville with advanced notice depending on availability.
We have 24 hour phone service.
When scheduling a reservation please make sure to keep the following in mind:
- We schedule all pickups on a "block" basis as we are a shuttle company and not a taxi nor private ride. For example if you have a flight at 3:28PM and need a ride from Ann Arbor to the Detroit Metro Airport we will schedule you for a pickup between 1:00-1:15PM.
- The fifteen minute window provided for your pickup time is for your driver. You must be ready to leave at the start of the window. If the driver calls and you are not ready, depending on the schedule, they may have to move on to the next pickup.
- All pickups from the airport are based on a first available basis. We try our best to have a driver at the airport to pick you up within half an hour once you are ready to depart and at the meeting point.
- Traffic, Acts of God (e.g. storms, earthquakes, floods), flight delays, your own tardiness, or other circumstances beyond our control may impede our ability to perform a pickup in a timely fashion. In the event that any of these occur and prevent us from providing you the customer with service we cannot be held accountable.
- If at any point you are unsatisfied with the service given please do not hesitate to call the office at 734-699-8500 to file a complaint. If our company has failed to fulfill our service to you, for any reason aside from those mentioned above, we can offer future discounts, partial refunds for portions of the trip not yet used, or in the event the entire trip is prepaid -- a full refund.
In order for us to take your reservation there are a few key pieces of information you need to have ready.
- We will need your flight arrival or departure time. For domestic flights during normal hours of traffic we recommend a two hour before flight pickup. For international flights we recommend a pickup three hours before your scheduled flight departure.
- Your flight number if you are arriving at the Detroit Metro Airport. It is imperative that you provide us with this information to keep track of your flights status. If you are departing, this information is not necessary. For departures we will need an exact address or the name of your dormitory.
A contact number for your pickup from Ann Arbor. If possible, also provide us with a cell phone number for all Airport pickups so that we can contact you upon your arrival and in case you have trouble locating our vehicle.
- Please be sure that you do not leave any personal items on the shuttle. Any forgotten items can be returned for a delivery fee.
- Please let us know the amount of luggage you intend to travel with.
Groups Are Welcome!
NOTICE: IF YOU PLAN ON SCHEDULING A RESERVATION ONLINE DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA EMAIL. YOU OR THE PASSENGER YOU ARE SCHEDULING ON BEHALF OF CAN PAY CASH OR CREDIT TO THE DRIVER. THANK YOU.